24. September 2020 / in News
Finalists Announced for the 2020 Georgia Healthcare Innovation ChallengeWHAT: September 14th, 2020 - Navicent Health, in partnership with Atlanta Tech Village, Georgia HIMSS and TAG Digital Health, has announced the finalists for the 2020 Georgia Healthcare Innovation Challenge (GHIC). Launched in July of 2020, this challenge aims to foster collaboration between medical and technology providers to improve the delivery of healthcare in Georgia. On July 30th, Navicent Health leaders ‘Reverse Pitched’ the healthcare ecosystem by presenting two key challenges they are looking to solve with the help of technology. The selection of 7 finalists for two separate healthcare challenges culminate phase 1 of the GHIC program and set the stage for phase 2 starting next week. Phase 2, and the entire program, will conclude with a ‘Forward Pitch’ on October 29th when finalists will present their solutions designed specifically to address these challenges to the CEOs of the respective organizations hosting the challenges. Isabelle Magnin, Selection Committee Chair said, “We thank everyone for participating and are impressed by the quality of proposals. We received 21 proposals combined and had a difficult time narrowing down the finalists as all participants had submitted top quality proposals.” Challenge #1: Leverage data to proactively identify “rising risk” beneficiaries managed by TC2 using predictive modeling in order to avoid or minimize major healthcare episodes. Challenge #2: Use technology to keep children and teens in Middle Georgia out of the ER by promoting self-management of their asthmatic medication.
The finalists chosen for each challenge are:Challenge #1 (Rising Risk Beneficiaries):
- Jvion - Providing healthcare organizations with an accurate and concise way to address avoidable patient harm, financial risks and adverse member health outcomes.
- Myia - Myia is a data driven Operating System for Value Based care and supports transformation of patient care, from the hospital to the home.
- Shoar, LLC - (Smart Health Operations and Revenue Solutions) has over 40 years of experience in Healthcare and Artificial Intelligence. Team includes experts in the healthcare industry (Windham Brannon) and academia (Georgia Tech).
- Archimedes Medical - A physician led data and decision science company transforming healthcare by extending human capabilities with artificial intelligence.
- Treks - Treks is a gamified health management solution that captivates children and parents throughout their journey to develop the skills they need for self- management.
- TAVIE Health - TAVIE develops clinically tested digital therapies in specialty conditions and delivers to special populations worldwide.
- Thorasys - Thorasys is a small medium-sized enterprise (SME), based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, which designs, manufactures and markets respiratory medical devices such as the tremoflo®. Thorasys applies state-of-the-art technology in the development of products for the assessment of lung function.in patients with and without disease.
Lassen Sie uns wissen, wie wir Ihnen helfen können. Wir würden uns freuen, von Ihnen zu hören!
Sind Sie an THORASYS-Produkten interessiert? Kontaktieren Sie uns, um ein individuelles Angebot zu erhalten.
Formular erfolgreich abgeschickt!
Wir werden uns in Kürze mit lhnen in Verbindung setzen.